Τετάρτη 14 Ιανουαρίου 2009

Anima













Sometimes I make you flow and smooth your senses.
Sometimes I drag you into whirlpools and drown you.
I am the spiral of your spirit.
Sometimes I lift you up to the heavens
and make you light and shiny,
sometimes I make you unfold
and float like a feather,
yet others I fold you back
and press you down to the bottoms of hell.

I'm moving eternally this way round.
Passing from the balance point,
yet never stuck there.
And that is because
I know that it would be
unbearably boring for you, my love.
I am your fairy, your heart and your pure soul
and then I transform to your daemons,
your fears, your aggression and gross.
I can be chased and I certainly can chase you.
Chase me to find my beauty
and challenge your braveness to face my anger.

(Combination of Laban's Analysis of Movement and Jung's theory-anima)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: