Δευτέρα 27 Ιουλίου 2009

Munich or somewhere else

It is like the sea...
The waves come and go...
Having waves wanes...
The tribes, the countries, the people.
A green and bloody red sea.
Sometimes some shores dry.
How long for though?
What is long anyway?

Home Sweet Home
The barriers were always used to identify ourselves.
To say and feel and breath
Here-I-Am.
Here-I-Exist.
Here, I establish Me- My family-My Ideology-My Religion
Here I Nourish Myself and Here I Shit.
Here-I-Belong
From This Wall to That Wall.

Sometimes I or My Fathers become Greedy
Push against the walls boys!!!
Push against cause we've became many
because we need more space
because we deserve a view to the sea
because we deserve more
Push against the people who are behind that wall!
Push against our enemies...

The two enemies forget exactly where this wall were or who pushed first.
Two boys, five years old both fighting: "He punched me first" "He stole my doll"
"I'll punch you now" "I'll take my ball back"...

And so it goes...
And the only thing we fight against
we call it people
but its me and you and your mother and father
the only thing we fight on/in/against is Home.







Home Sweet Home

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: