Do you hear my breath as I am closing up towards you my love?
I have changed; all these years,
all this miles have gone past through me.
But never did I side-step on my route to you.
And did I have a second thought?
Oh no. No second thoughts for me.
I lost you once. I lost you twice. So long I wandered lost... I lost myself.
And did I have a second thought?
Oh no. No second thoughts for me.
I lost you once. I lost you twice. So long I wandered lost... I lost myself.
Walking on earth deeply asleep,
all I ever had learned, unlearning;
my lyre was groaning and creaking,
numb were my hands, my heart was missing.
Then I was blessed with a dream of you,
all I ever had learned, unlearning;
my lyre was groaning and creaking,
numb were my hands, my heart was missing.
Then I was blessed with a dream of you,
like an angel you rose from the darkest place ever.
And I saw your face once more,
my heart, you dwell there so bright.
No. No second thoughts for me.
Cerveros cannot scare me - I conquered Charon once before.
I am coming to meet you, in the depths of the endless night.
Are you still mourning for me?…
Or have you - oh my - forgotten me in this realm of silence?
All these years of unwinding my music,
No. No second thoughts for me.
Cerveros cannot scare me - I conquered Charon once before.
I am coming to meet you, in the depths of the endless night.
Are you still mourning for me?…
Or have you - oh my - forgotten me in this realm of silence?
All these years of unwinding my music,
longing and preparing,
training my ear to shadows' silence.
Have you become a shadow yourself?
Making no sound of human in your walk, as your ankles kiss the passing lilies in the Underworld?
Have you become a shadow yourself?
Making no sound of human in your walk, as your ankles kiss the passing lilies in the Underworld?
Have you expelled hope for light so far?
Have you become accustomed, comfortable in no one witnessing your beauty?
So many years, inconsolable, wondering why. Why did I have to lose you?
So many years, inconsolable, wondering why. Why did I have to lose you?
But I slowly understood, as I slowly changed.
My soul. I had to lose you
That it had to be this way, to go through all this,
to become a whole man.
My soul. I had to lose you
in the end of the world,
This time I will do it your way.
before I could finally meet you.
No. No second thoughts for me.
No. No second thoughts for me.
This time I will do it your way.
I shall not look back,
even if I am almost certain that you are not following…
I shall come alone and naked of armour.
My love is my faith.
I had to learn the hard way...
My love is my faith.
I had to learn the hard way...
that in this pilgrimage of love,
the devotee must walk faithfully in front, for the master to follow.
I will walk every single step restoring your name,
for I was the snake that bit you,
when I was too young, too ambitious and too naive
to justify your blessings...
You are so near now!
the devotee must walk faithfully in front, for the master to follow.
I will walk every single step restoring your name,
for I was the snake that bit you,
when I was too young, too ambitious and too naive
to justify your blessings...
You are so near now!
Somewhere there...
amongst the cliffs
our paths shall soon meet again.
But wait! I wonder...
But wait! I wonder...
Is that your doing, my love?
I see in front of me the heart
I dreamt before setting off to find you!
You should know. I have not a drop of fear this time,
but seeing Pluto himself revealing his bright heart...
- is it blasphemy to be already overfilled with joy?
So many years... when was the last time I felt this way?
So no!
So no!
No second thoughts!
This spaceship can return
to earth alone.
Soon we will rise weightless as stars, up to the north,
Soon we will rise weightless as stars, up to the north,

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου